Student Visa

The Australian Government operates an overseas student program (OSP) that allows non citizens or non permanent residents to come here for education purposes. Under the OSP, a student visa is required if you or your children want to study in Australia.

Please feel free to contact us if you need more information on finding good institutions, what course to study, permanent residency applications based on the choice of your course and student guardianship.







Sino-Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd

Unit7, Level 2 
44 Parliament Place 
West Perth 
Western Australia 
Tel: +618 9481 6766
Fax: +618 9481 6575
Mobile: 0411 653 256 



Registered Migration Agent No. 0209183

Copyright © 2005 Sino Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Site map - Copyright & Disclaimers - Code of Conduct - Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession