Spouse, Partner or Fiancé (e) Migration Visa

If you are in a relationship with an Australian citizen / permanent resident or New Zealand citizen, you may be able to migrate to Australia permanently. The relationship must be marriage, engagement, de facto or interdependent (same sex).

If you require more information or have any enquires, please feel free to contact us.








Sino-Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd

Unit7, Level 2 
44 Parliament Place 
West Perth 
Western Australia 
Tel: +618 9481 6766
Fax: +618 9481 6575
Mobile: 0411 653 256 



Registered Migration Agent No. 0209183

Copyright © 2005 Sino Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Site map - Copyright & Disclaimers - Code of Conduct - Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession