Skilled Migration Visas

Skilled – Independent Overseas Student Visa

If you are a student who recently graduated from one of the many tertiary institutions in Australia and have skills that match the occupations’ list, you are eligible to apply for permanent residency under the Graduate Skilled Program.

Skilled – Independent Visa (Offshore applicants)

This category is suitable for people who don’t currently reside in Australia and are under 45 years of age. Eligibility is based on qualifications, skills, work experience and English language abilities.


If you require more information or have any enquires, please feel free to contact us.






Sino-Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd

Unit7, Level 2 
44 Parliament Place 
West Perth 
Western Australia 
Tel: +618 9481 6766
Fax: +618 9481 6575
Mobile: 0411 653 256 



Registered Migration Agent No. 0209183

Copyright © 2005 Sino Aussie Migration Services Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.
Site map - Copyright & Disclaimers - Code of Conduct - Information on the Regulation of the Migration Advice Profession